Today we will tell you how to solve the Wordle challenge in Spanish of the February 22 for normal, accented, and scientific modes; always without feeling that you are doing —many— cheating, eh? You know the game: a sort of mastermind with five letter words. As you make proposals, the game tells you which letters are well placed; which are in the word, but misplaced; and which are not in the word.
Clues for the Wordle on February 22, 2023
We have decided do not include bold in this part of the text so you don’t see any prominent details that you don’t want to see. Go down carefully so you don’t find out more details than you need.
Regular – #412
- It starts with “C”.
- Contains an “R”.
- It has 2 different vowels.
- It is a verb.
- Remove vision.
Tildes – #359
- It starts with “C”.
- Contains an “N”.
- It has 3 different vowels.
- The tilde is at the end of the word.
- It is a noun.
- Musical composition.
Scientist – #346
- It starts with “M”.
- Contains an “X”.
- It has 3 vowels and 2 are the same.
- Related to the jaw.
Strategies and tips to solve Wordle in Spanish
On the one hand, you can follow these mechanics to cover your back and make it easier:
Really take advantage of the six opportunities using Useful words.
- start playing with words with vowelssuch as “audio” or “air”.
- For the consonantsfocus on the words that you can assemble with “s”, “r”, “n”, maybe “l”…
As far as advice is concerned, everything is very simple, almost intuitive:
- Respect the positions avoiding the letters that are not there or placing them where they know they do not go.
- Remember that some words can have repeated letters.
- Try to think without looking at the screen. The guides of what you have succeeded and do not usually dominate the following proposals that you make, preventing you from seeing it with perspective.
- Don’t be in a hurry (you have 24 hours) and leave it for the next time you sit on the toilet or for another time, go. You will refresh the brain and you will come up with other ideas.
- The more you play, you better do itbecause you will get used to that flow of thought, on the one hand, and you will generate a intuition about the kind of words you can expect.
- Do not cheat, you will feel disappointed, and above all do not reveal the word to other people, who feel very bad