The first half of the first month of the year has already passed and here we continue one more day to leave you with today’s words from Wordle and its different variants, which are naturally accompanied by our guide with the advice, the clues and the solution of the words of January 16, 2023 of the Wordle in Spanish, the Wordle Tildes and the Wordle Científico.
Wordle – Master it with these tricks
How to play Wordle, Wordle Tildes and Wordle Scientist
All of you who want to play any of these versions of Wordle will have to do it from a computer or mobile device and then click on one of the following links:
Each of the three versions has a maximum of six attempts to find out what their words are. For each one that you write, its letters will light up in one of these three colors: green for those that are well located, yellow for those that are placed in another position, and gray for those that do not appear anywhere.
Likewise, in the Wordle Tildes you have to write a vowel that goes with an accent and in the Scientific Wordle a word or a name that is related to science. We leave you with the clues and solutions for January 16.
Clues for the challenge #375 of the Wordle in Spanish on January 16
- It is made up of two vowels.
- It is made up of three consonants.
- There is no letter that is repeated.
- The first letter is a consonant and the last letter is a vowel.
- Between them there is a D and an E.
- Someone who has children.
Solution for the challenge #375 of the Wordle in Spanish on January 16
Wordle Tildes Challenge #322 Clues for January 16
- It is composed of two vowels.
- It is composed of four consonants.
- It does not have repeated letters.
- It begins and ends in consonants.
- Between them there is a D and an N.
- The letter that carries the tilde is O.
- A person who is dedicated to stealing.
Solution for the challenge #322 of the Wordle Tildes of January 16
Clues for the January 16 Scientific Wordle Challenge #309
- Contains two vowels.
- Contains four consonants.
- No letter is repeated.
- The first and last letters are consonants.
- Among all of them there is a B and a T.
- It is a photoreceptor cell of the retina.
Solution for the challenge #309 of the Scientific Wordle of January 16
Photoreceptor cell of the retina, responsible for vision in a low light condition.