Although it is Sunday, the rhythm does not stop, neither in Wordle nor in its different variants, leaving us with today’s new words. In our case we have not missed the appointment to leave you a guide in which you can consult the advice, the clues and the solution of the words of January 22, 2023 of the Wordle in Spanish, the Wordle Tildes and the Wordle Científico.
Wordle – Master it with these tricks
How to play Wordle, Wordle Tildes and Wordle Scientist
When playing, you will have to do it from a computer or mobile device and also click on one of the following links:
Each of the three versions have a maximum of six attempts to find out the words of the day. When writing one you will see that its letters will light up in one of these three colors: green if it is placed in the correct place, yellow if it goes in another position and gray if it does not appear anywhere.
Likewise, in the Wordle Tildes one of its vowels must have a tilde and in the Scientific Wordle you have to write a word or a name related to science. Here we leave you with the clues and solutions for January 22.
Clues for the challenge #381 of the Wordle in Spanish on January 22
- It is made up of two vowels.
- It is made up of three consonants.
- No letter is repeated.
- The first and last letters are consonants.
- Between them there is an M and an A.
- Inhale and expel tobacco smoke.
Solution for the challenge #381 of the Wordle in Spanish on January 22
Clues for the #328 Wordle Tildes challenge on January 22
- It is composed of four vowels.
- It is composed of three consonants.
- There is a letter that is repeated.
- It is the vowel pro which begins and ends the word.
- Between them there is a C and an L.
- The letter that carries the tilde is A.
- Statue that represented the deity that gave answers to any question.
Solution for the challenge #328 of the Wordle Tildes of January 22
Clues for January 22nd Scientific Wordle Challenge #315
- Contains two vowels.
- Contains four consonants.
- There are no repeating letters.
- It begins with a consonant and ends with a vowel.
- Among all of them there is an L and a T.
- Primitive undifferentiated blood cell.