We are finally at Friday, one of the most anticipated days of the week as it leads to the weekend. To make your wait until then more enjoyable, you can try to solve today’s Wordle words and the rest of its variants. If it costs you too much, you can use our guide in which we leave you the advice, the clues and the solution of the words of February 17, 2023 Wordle in Spanish, Wordle Tildes and Wordle Científico.
Clues for Wordle Challenge #407 in Spanish for February 17, 2023
- It is made up of three vowels.
- It is made up of two consonants.
- None of its letters are repeated.
- The first letter is a consonant and the last letter is a vowel.
- Between them there is an I and a D.
- Image recording system that can also include sound.
Solution for Wordle challenge #407 in Spanish on February 17, 2023
Wordle Tildes Challenge #354 Clues for February 17, 2023
- It is composed of three vowels.
- It is composed of three consonants.
- One of his vowels is repeated.
- It begins with a vowel and ends with a consonant.
- Between them there is a Z and a C.
- The letter that carries the tilde is U.
- Sweet-tasting substance.
Solution for the challenge #354 of Wordle Tildes of February 17, 2023
Clues for the February 17, 2023 Wordle Scientist Challenge #341
- Contains two vowels.
- Contains three consonants.
- His vowel is repeated.
- It begins and ends with consonants.
- Among all of them there is an L and an S.
- Chronic autoimmune disease that produces inflammation and damage due to the binding of autoantibodies to the body’s cells.
Solution for the challenge #341 of Wordle Scientist of February 17, 2023
How to play Wordle, Wordle Tildes and Wordle Scientist
To be able to play Wordle or its variants you will need to do it from a computer or mobile device and also click on one of these links:
Something in which the three versions coincide is in the fact that they offer a maximum of six attempts to come up with the words of the day. For each one that you put, the letters of one of these three colors will light up: green for those that are well located, yellow for those that go elsewhere, and gray for those that do not appear anywhere.
In turn, in the Wordle Tildes it is necessary to place a vowel that has a tilde and in the Scientific Wordle a word or name that has to do with science. Finally, we recommend that you put very different words between them to find the correct letters as soon as possible.