Although it is Saturday Wordle does not rest to leave us with new challenges to face, hence it is time to discover what Wordle’s words are today and the rest of its variants. In the following guide you can consult the advice, the clues and the solution of the words of February 18, 2023 Wordle in Spanish, Wordle Tildes and Wordle Científico.
Clues for Wordle Challenge #408 in Spanish for February 18, 2023
- It is made up of two vowels.
- It is made up of three consonants.
- None of its letters are repeated.
- The first letter is a consonant and the last letter is a vowel.
- Between them there is an E and a T.
- Container of different shapes and sizes to store things.
Solution for the challenge #408 of Wordle in Spanish of February 18, 2023
Wordle Tildes Challenge #355 Clues for February 18, 2023
- It is composed of three vowels.
- It is composed of four consonants.
- There is no letter that is repeated.
- It begins with a consonant and ends with a vowel.
- Between them there is a B and an I.
- The letter that carries the tilde is U.
- Someone who follows someone else’s orders.
Solution for the challenge #355 of Wordle Tildes of February 18, 2023
Clues for the February 18, 2023 Wordle Scientist Challenge #342
- Contains four vowels.
- Contains three consonants.
- One of its vowels is repeated up to three times.
- It begins with a consonant and ends with a repeated vowel.
- Among all of them there is an M and an I.
- Infectious disease that is transmitted by mosquitoes of the Anopheles genus and causes fever and muscle aches.
Solution for the challenge #342 of Wordle Scientist of February 18, 2023
How to play Wordle, Wordle Tildes and Wordle Scientist
To play any of these three versions of Wordle, it will be enough for you to have a computer or mobile device and then click on one of the following links:
All versions agree that they have a maximum of six attempts to find out what the words of the day are. For each one that you write, its letters will light up in three possible colors: green for those that are correctly placed, yellow for those that go elsewhere, and gray for those that do not exist.
On the other hand, in the Wordle Tildes you have to put a vowel that has a tilde and in the Scientific Wordle a word or name related to science. Finally, for each word try to put very different letters to quickly find the correct ones.