Since July 2022, some Samsung Smart TVs offer the option to play to services like xbox game pass, GeForce Now either amazon moon via an app called Samsung Gaming Hub. This, in essence, allows users to enjoy these applications and others such as utomik either the missing Google Stadia through the television, a very comfortable option for many players since they don’t need a console to play your favorite titles.
Therefore, if you have a Samsung or LG television and you want to know how to enjoy Xbox Game Pass, Amazon Luna or other types of subscriptions, today we are going to tell you which model should you buyhow can you sync a remote with your tv and what options each of the services offer. In this way, you will know all the ins and outs of cloud gaming and you will be able to decide which subscription best suits your tastes and how you can get the most out of an option that more and more users are convinced.
How much do they cost and which games include Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Amazon Luna, Utomik and Blacknut
Currently, Samsung and LG smart TVs are compatible with 5 cloud gaming services: Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Amazon Luna, Utomik and Blacknut. If you want to know what each one offers, this is a small summary of its advantages, prices and options:
- xbox game pass: the membership to play in the cloud of Microsoft is the most popular streaming service in the world. Since its launch in 2017 until today, this has gathered more than 25 million users, a figure that comfortably exceeds the rest of the options. In it, users can find Microsoft exclusive games and franchise titles as beloved as Assassin’s Creed either batman arkham. Currently, as can be seen in the official Xbox Game Pass pagethe service is available for €9.99 per month either 12.99 euros per month in his version Ultimate.
- GeForce Now: the subscription of NVIDIA It is another of the options to play video games that users who own a Samsung smart television have in their hands. Since its debut, the North American giant’s service has nourished its catalog with proposals such as A Plague Tale: Requiem either The Witcher 3: Wild Hunttwo titles that add to the more than 1,500 available which can be consulted at their official website. Currently, it offers various subscription options and prices range from €9.99 per month (priority option) and €19.99 per month (Ultimate option).
- amazon moon: a giant like Amazon could not be left without its share of the pie. For this reason, the company founded by Jeff Bezos launched amazon moon, a service with which they seek to compete against giants such as Xbox Game Pass or GeForce Now. Unlike the rest, Luna has several channels that offer different subscription levels, such as Prime Gaming (free for Amazon Prime subscribers), vintage (available by 4.99 euros per month) either UbisoftPlus (available by €17.99 per month). For the wealthiest or most selective pockets, this service offers one of the most varied catalogues.
- utomik: Although it is the one that makes the least noise of the five services, none of the above offers a service similar to that provided by Utomik. how they told Extra Life colleagues in an article dedicated to the benefits of this membershipthis option offers the possibility of accessing more than 1,300 games in exchange of 6.99 euros per monthan option that goes up to 9.99 euros per month if you want to share the service with 3 other players. In addition, it also offers a 14 day free trial to test the advantages of the service.
- blacknut: Another little-known option to play in the cloud is Blacknut, a service that is available on some smart TVs of the LG brand. As can be seen on the official Blacknut website, subscribers to the service have immediate access to more than 500 games for €14.99 per month. Undoubtedly, an interesting option that will attract the attention of lovers of cloud gaming.
List of televisions compatible with Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Amazon Luna, Utomik and Blacknut
At this time, not all samsung tvs are compatible with cloud gaming services. For this reason, we have prepared a list that compiles all the Smart TVs that allow you to enjoy the benefits of Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Amazon Luna, Utomik and Blacknut:
- Samsung QN900B
- Samsung QN800B
- Samsung QN700B
- Samsung QN95B
- Samsung QN90B
- Samsung QN85B
- Samsung QN80
- Samsung QN75
- Samsung QN70
- Samsung QN65
- Samsung QN64
- Samsung QN60
- Samsung BU8510
- Samsung BU8500
- Samsung BU8000
- samsung s95
Talking about lg smart tvsthe list is broader since it includes any brand tv that is compatible with the tool webOS 6.0 either webOS 2022, as confirmed in an official press release. In these, applications such as Utomik or Blacknut can be found through the LG App Store or of Gaming Shelfthe company’s gaming platform available on its Smart TVs.
How can I sync my controller to my TV to play Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Amazon Luna, Utomik, and Blacknut?
Although it may seem complicated, synchronizing a controller to enjoy the benefits of these services is as simple as intuitive. Samsung Gaming Hub, the application integrated into the televisions that we listed a few lines back, has an option dedicated to carrying out this option. Therefore, you just have to click on that box (which you can see under this paragraph) to start synchronizing the controls. And, thus, you can use your usual Xbox controller or other options as comfortable as the Amazon Luna control device.
With the Xbox controller, for example, you have to follow two steps to carry out this process. After pressing the xbox button located in the center of the device, you have to keep the small sync button located at the top of the handle. When you do this, it will appear on the screen and can be selected to finish the process. Thus, this option can also be carried out with the Amazon Luna controller, the Google Stadia controller, the PlayStation 5 controller and anyone who is compatible with the service.
If you want to keep up with other guides like this one and would like to discuss them with other members of the community, join the 3DJuegos Discord server to keep up to date with all our news.